The first thing I need to say about my eyes is that they are very sensitive. That’s probably the reason why I haven’t used mascaras all these years. Anything I tested immediately led to red eyes. And so I didn’t even search a lot: I didn’t want to experiment on my eyes, for my own money. 3.5 years ago I have read that Clinique had good mascaras that could deal with sensitive eyes. Truth be told, Clinique haven’t irritated my eyes – but only for a couple of hours. Another mascara that spent some time on my shelf was from Shu Uemura. That one didn’t hold long there, either.
I recently got interested in organic and “cruelty-free” (not tested on animals) cosmetics. I’ve come across Dr. Hauschka and thought of buying its mascara, just in case. And it conquered me all!
Advantages of Dr. Hauschka Mascara 01 Black:
- Maximum of natural components
- May crumble; needs checking time to time
- Volume: 6ml.
- Shelf life: 6 months.
- 100% organic.
- No synthetic fragrances, preservatives, parabens, silicone, mineral oils, PEG.
- Dermatologically tested; can be used with sensitive eyes.
- No tests on animals.
- Where possible, controlled production of natural organic ingredients.
- Price – ~$20.