Emani Trio Eyeshadow are compact palettes for everyday makeups (in this post we have Feeling Blessed palette). Somebody might wonder – what’s the point to pay 20$ for just 3 colours? So here is the deal – quality over quantity. Not everyone needs many colours. Even in big eyeshadow palettes we often use a few favourite colours and don’t even touch some.
Description from the manufacturer:
– Lightweight formula goes on smooth and lasts from morning until night
– Each trio contains three colours that blend seamlessly to perfect light, shadow and contours.
– Contains mineral pigments and an all-natural, vegan formula that nourishes the skin while it beautifies your appearance
– Protects the skin with a physical barrier that blocks environmental age-factors and pollutants
– Endless colour combinations to achieve a subtle look or something more dramatic
Natural Emanates, vegan, organic, free from talc, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates.
This small palette contains three colours: light matte, very light brown with delicate shimmer, and matte mocca. All these colours are not very pigmented, so it’s good for quick applying. Besides, if used with a primer, wearing eyeshadows is extremely easy, because they stay in place for the whole day.
This palette is good for beginners and for girls who don’t like to spend much time doing makeup. It is very suitable for natural look lovers. As was already mentioned, the shadows are not too pigmented, easily blended, it’s difficult to mess up with them (but of course, it’s possible).
A possible makeup:
The mid-shade on the upper eyelid, the lightest shade is on the brow bone, and the darkest colour is used above the crease.
Size: 0.14 oz/4 g
Shelf life: 24 months
Would I recommend it: Yes, even though its price isn’t that low.